  Date: Thu, 02 Feb 2006 09:08:04 -0600
From: "Kaleb C. Striplin"
Subject: Re: [MBZ] W's concern abt oil
To: Mercedes Discussion List

If somebody wants to spend the money on that big SUV, spend the money
burning up all that fuel driving it, well that is there business.  Its
not the governments right or job to dictate what you can drive.  Its
called free market economy.

Christopher McCann, Squier Park, Kansas City, Missouri
-2005 Blue Point Siamese, "Rose"
-1992 Volkswagen Golf, diesel, 185K km, "Nanook"
-1987 300TD, 151K, "Rotkäppchen"
-1985 300SD, 211K, "Wulf"
-1976 240D, ?K, "AKP-Wagen" (Alternativen Kraftstoffs Prüfenlastwagen)
-1972 Jacobsen 21" Turbo Vent
-1971 Case 222 Hydrive, 12HP Kohler, 38" deck, Snowcaster, "One Banger"