Good to know this works, I only have one key for mine and would really like a remote for the hatch -- VW in their infinite wisdom requires a key or remote or inside switch to open the hatch EVERY TIME, which is a pain.

I'm running about 45 mpg at the moment, suspect either a bad wheel bearing or a damaged wheel -- I will replace the 18" wheels with factory 15s when I need new tires, these things ride like they are solid -- and I have 17 or 21 stops on the way to work every day....

I'll be heading to St. Louis on the 24th for my great niece's second birthday so I'll find out if it's better on the open interstate. Maybe not, once you get over 65 mph the milage drops on diesels.

Peter