On Thu, Feb 02, 2006 at 07:29:43AM -0600, LT Don wrote:
> Interesting. I run the 10% ethanol in all of my non-diesels (including in my
> motorcycle) and have had no problems.

The crown victoria actually seems to prefer the partial ethanol blend.
California seems to have reformulated its fuel again. The EFI crown vic
doesn't seem to care much, but the cherokee with points acted like the
timing curve was wrong. Still runs fine and I don't notice a mileage
difference.

I think the reason the crown victoria likes it better is because that engine
has a bunch of miles and pings more than it probably should, but does not
on the ethanol blends.