It's the only industry that has done well the last 7 years... oh, the irony...

--R

On 10/16/15 7:33 PM, G Mann via Mercedes wrote:
Since 2008, ammunition and gun sales have set new records each week. While
the economy has been the worst on record, Americans have voted with their
wallet in response to the "hope and change agenda". It appears they
collectively do not feel safe and wish to increase their ability to defend
themselves.

So... the ammunition shortage is actually a demand spike which hasn't been
met by manufactures. Information which I've been able to access says they
are running at full capacity, 3 shifts, 24/7, and still have unfilled
orders going forward 12 months ahead.

That order/demand peaks in a second wave each time a politician waves the
"more gun control" laws are needed flag...

Americans, it appears, take the whole Bill of Rights seriously... .

On Fri, Oct 16, 2015 at 1:41 PM, Randy Bennell via Mercedes <