I got them changed. Car almost very smooth at idle now, not shaking the whole car though it is still idling a bit rough but for now it's OK. Amazing difference. Maybe I should change the dashpot too at some point?

I guess it was not particularly hard, though somewhat fiddly, next time will take about an hour. Was hard getting out the screws that hold the rubber mounts to the frame, since the rubber was COMPLETELY collapsed the rubber was pretty much mashed over the screws on the driver side, which is under the engine bit that attaches to the rubber mount, and getting it cleaned off to uncover the back screw was fiddly too. Not much room to work on that one.

I had to drop the engine down a bit with the jack to where the engine arm on one side was almost touching the rubber mount, in order to get the bolt in from underneath as when it touched it was offset just a bit. The bolt guided it down so tightened it up and all was good.

I have a pic I have to post that shows the old ones, pretty much pucks. Not sure what these replacements were, they came with the other SD when I bought it in '07 so I dug them out of a box in the garage. I hope they last but if not I know now how to change them.

The car is leaking oil in various places, if I had it here for awhile I could change out the cooler lines and tend to some other aspects but for now she can keep pouring some in occasionally. So yeah, it was well lubricated and no rust...

--R