folks,

> http://seattle.craigslist.org/kit/cto/5280895560.html

that's a good looking truck …. but a bit large for my taste ….i'm guessing it's
a 22 or 24 foot body and probably at least 20,000 GVW? i'll bet it takes some
fuel.

I also haul presses in a 1992 isuzu NPR (running on WVO). The nicest thing
about my isuzu, besides that it drives like a car, is that it has less that
125,000 miles on it despite the age. It is SUPER nice and tight. I bought it
with maybe 116k miles about 4 years ago and about all i've done to it is
replace a water pump and i need to replace the AC compressor.

I'll be taking 2 machines from athens. ga to louisville, ky before thanksgiving
for a big pile of $$.

What i DO NOT like about the isuzu is that driving it i'm DOT … i have to have
a medical and keep logs and stop at weigh stations and take breaks etc etc etc
same as a truck driver (which i guess i am) but since i'm under 26,000 lbs  i
don't need a CDL license.

thanks,

xx rick
Rick Hawkins