To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, February 02, 2006 10:15 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] MB EPC ON LINE

Yeah Tom.......

Had lunch w/Jim Friesen today and he pointed it out to me too.
That's a mea culpa!..........  Just one of those "brain farts" that
happen now and then........  I'm old enough to get a free ride or
two ......  Or maybe it's just the result of driving the 16V and not
the Queen, my 300SD.....

Thanks for clarifying my faux pax...........

Take care,

Chuck