We interrupt these discussions for a brief MB question

Somewhere I read that there are different hubcap clips for the light alloy 14" wheels than the ones for the "normal" steel 14" wheels.

My 240D was factory with the light alloy wheels. I recently borrowed 2 tires on steel wheels from the other 240D that is not being driven. a few months later, I lost a hubcap off one of the steel wheels. Is this likely because of the difference of clips? Or is there really a difference in clips?

Now I need 2 or 3 midnight blue hubcaps.... or any color.