Really depends on your goal.  I would imagine a used dash in good shape is
far less expensive than a new dash, but you'd need to check with Classic
Center or MB Northlake to get an idea on prices for new.  The risk with a
used dash is condition: Is it just about to start cracking?

If you can locate a nice dash at a U-pull and retrieve it yourself, you'll
be able to "learn" on that car (but I think you've already shared that you
don't have time for that much fun).

Max
Charleston SC