Hans Neureiter wrote:
Is it just a coincidence that both, the R/F and L/R window motors went south
at the same time or could there be an underlying problem.
First I suspected a bad fuse since these windows are on the same circuit,
but that all checked good. Traced it down to a bad motor at
R/F<http://skinnerbox.steaky.org/Service/Library.html>
and blamed the L/R on a bad switch in the door. The plastic housing had
buckled and didn't keep the rocker in place.
A new motor fixed the front door. Just now I got a new swith for the rear
(Oh, procrastination is so sweet) and it is now evident that the motor is
out.

DID you REPLACE the fuse?

Marshall
'87 300TD 182Kmi, '84 190D 2.2 229Kmi, '85 190D 2.0 161Kmi, '87 190D 2.5 turbo 237kmi