We're paying them HOW MUCH for a two day work week? I want them in the
office 6 days a week!!!!! They don't have to accomplish anything, which is
the status quo, but they need to be there to earn their salaries! NO
welfare for the legislative branch!!!

On Fri, Nov 20, 2015 at 4:46 PM, WILTON via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
wrote:

> So, what's new?  They haven't done anything years but spend or money.
>
> Wilton
>
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Andrew Strasfogel via Mercedes" <
> mercedes@okiebenz.com>

OK Don

NSA: The only branch of government that actually listens to US citizens!

for themselves."

2013 F150, 18 mpg
2012 Passat TDI DSG, 44 mpg
1957 C182A, 12 mpg - but at 150 mph!