Hi Joe,

I actually don't have much help to offer (rather new myself) but your post just reminds me of where I was not long ago. We wish you the best in finding that 240 you desire. I found that looking on AutoTrader.com and the like quite useless (most are overpriced, some seemed real shady - a lot of dealers - and none near my home). Quite often, listers will post ads that they have found. A lot of them look nice, but I never did see one anywhere near my area. I wound up finding mine through my brother who spotted it while out on a walk. Just wanted to say best of luck.

Brian
83 240D

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [MBZ] 240 d
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2006 20:33:27 EST

Hey everyone , you'll quickly realize what a neophyte i am ( Naive ? ) but
here it goes i have always wanted a MBZ 240 D , in a 123 body style and it
looks like this might be the year to find one ! i have'nt got a clue of what i should be looking for , i know what i want a 82 -83 240 D in yellow w/ sunroof
 and complimentary interior in pristine condition with as low a miles as
possibly , is this doable ? any help on what i should be boning up on ? re books
,  manuals , tech notes ? and what tell tale signs on the actual vehicle i
should look for any and all information welcomed Thanx . Joe Gomez . Boise
Idaho