Here is a timeline of Colorado shootings which include the one on Friday.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_shootings_in_Colorado

This is a list of news stores and a description of the latest shooter.

http://heavy.com/news/2015/11/robert-lewis-dear-colorado-springs-planned-parenthood-shooting-gunman-shooter-suspect-name-photos-identity-identified-charges-family-motive-pro-life-conservative-age-white/

Gerry