From: Mercedes <mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com> on behalf of Max Dillon via
Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: 02 December 2015 01:27
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Cc: Max Dillon
Subject: Re: [MBZ] OT (Mercedes question)

There is an ABS sensor plug with an o-ring, you may need to renew that o-ring.

The bolts for the half axles (and the half-moon washers) are one-time-use, but
you'll probably be safe if you clean the bolts with a wire brush and use
lock-tite.

Other than that, just dirty, heavy work.  Watch out for damaging the SLS
hydraulic lines.
--
Max Dillon
Charleston SC