Well, it I poke around with the fluke on AC and find a 3 v terminal, that would be it, I guess. I could start with the T and then check 86 and 87 to verify.

Faster than waiting 3-4 weeks for a chinee oscil kit to show up. I am not set up for desolder/resolder lectronics repair like Jim is.

The question is: What controls the idle speed? I know there is the EDS plug on the IP, and the dealie on the firewall with the numbers to set the idles speed. BTW, i checked it today, and it is set up to 7 (of 7) so no help there. I'm guessing the tach signal goes into the computer and then it sends a signal to the dealie on the firewall could be a bad computer. If no signal at the KLIMA and no signal at the tach, but we know the tach signal is good going into the computer, then maybe the computer is bad.

Can't help you on the pins but I would suggest getting one of the cheap little oscilloscope kits. $30 or less delivered to your door by a certified agent of the United States gummint from a variety of chinee vendors, a bit of soldering and you have a useful little tool., good enough for car work.

Disclaimer: I have one but haven't soldered it up yet.

--R (sent from my miniPad)