Yep, but the bad part is that they still don't pay as much as they charge and you still have to pay the fuel surcharge on all the electricity you use from the line even if you replace it later, or so I was told by one person. I have gotten different stories including that the electricity usage cancels out with the replacement and there is no extra charge. Hard to tell what it is till it all starts.

Manfred

Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2015 22:52:42 -0500
From: "arche...@embarqmail.com" <arche...@embarqmail.com>
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>

Here's what I found on Clay Electrics website:
"Member Generated Power
Seminole Electric Cooperative, Inc., through Clay Electric, will purchase
electricity generated and delivered to Clay Electric from any of its members'
qualifying small photovoltaic systems of 100kW or less, under the provisions of
section 25 of the (PDF)

Looks like Clay Electric is one of the few power companies in Florida that buy
back excess solar power.
Gerry