Just fired it up.  Other that a strange low frequency resonance of some kind
that’s coming from the machine, it works.  Passed diagnostics and seems to be
happy.

I can’t open the case because the side is bent to the point where the door
won’t clear it, so I’m going to leave that alone.  I don’t want any accusations
that I did something after the fact.

Got some good advice from a list member with experience in this area who
suggested I tell FedEx there is sensitive data on the machine and I don’t want
to turn it over to them.  I’ll take it anywhere they need for an inspection.
They said they’ve had claims for more that have been processed with nothing
more than the uploaded photos and claim forms, so I’m going to give it a shot.

At least that way I’ve got it around to start checking it out to see if it’s
going to cack.

Dan