There was no room for any buffering material in these clamps, and they
look factory. I'm going to re-form them and use some heavy plastic as
a buffer - probably from a fabric softner bottle that was emptied
today. The plastic shouldn't deteriorate from oil. Of course, there
shouldn't BE any oil leaks for a long time!

--
OK Don, KD5NRO
Norman, OK