I concur.

Megan wants her Sunbird.
Debbie wants her Buick.
I am growing weary of trying to convince the family they should drive a
Benz.

Were I on Banned, I would elaborate further.

Actually, I'd NOT let Megan take the 240D to Cornell. Not quite reliable
enough in extremely cold weather and she won't have access to 120v AC for
block heater & battery charger.