I will have to dig around and find the appropriate wiring diagram. I believe there is a door switch relay that lets you run the windows with the driver's door open, might want to check to see if that switch is shorted.

Peter

There is a big red/yellow wire near fuses G and H that is supposed to power the windows and other things. It has no volts, switch on or off. I wish I'd brought along my Bosch wiring book. To my recollection red is unswitched Bat+, Red/white is switched Bat+. I think red/Yellow is another form of switched Bat+

Can anyone confirm what Red/Yellow means? Since it is supposed to run from the x4/1 terminal block to the fuse block body, and all the other wires at X4/1 or X4 are red only, maybe it is unswitched also.

I think I will get a piece of 10 Ga or 8 ga MW wire and run it from X4/1 to the fuse block. That SHOULD get the windows working (or cause a big fire)!