I just keep thinking about the old guard Republicans, one of which was my Dad, who are flipping their sh*t right now over Trump. He has totally taken over the party, and it's clear he's not going away or heading in a direction that's even remotely acceptable to the old guard.

Dan

And as much as that irritates the establishment R, It has the D (all 100% establishment) running like the night before a colonoscopy! They can't figger out if they need to sit on the toilet or face it. Either way, they are sick and unlikely to make the right choice! The results are messy!

Whoever the next Pres is, I hope they put in someone like Cruz as AG, and the new AG brings up pillary on multiple charges, including treason, and gets convictions, then goes on down the list. Should be some more ppl whose name starts with C prosecuted also. There should be a lot of high profile trials.