      From: Curly McLain <126die...@gmail.com>
 To: Curt Raymond <curtlud...@yahoo.com>; Mercedes Discussion List
<mercedes@okiebenz.com>
 Sent: Sunday, December 13, 2015 8:34 PM
 Subject: Re: [MBZ] 230SL and OT 2nd Amendment celebration

I always wanted to carry the 410 with slugs for deer hunting, but the
state sed no.  I know I'd have done better with it, and I'd a not
shot unless I knew it would drop it.  the 410 had rifle sights and a
flatter trajectory than a 12.  Not a lot different in ft lb than a
30 30.  THe state just didn't want the town morons out blasting
indiscriminately with a 410 or a rifle.