We have too much crude on hand and not enough ability to process it for
domestic use.  At current prices (retail) the industry loses money if that
floods the market.  The consumer is at the mercy of the industry.   petro folks
can not stop production or reduce it more than it is at the moment.  Product
has to go someplace.

clay