https://flagstaff.craigslist.org/cto/5363371896.html

And there is this flat black rascal. In case you haven't picked up on it,
boy child has $800 to spend for a sweet whip, yo.
How much you reckon an alignment  (ailment) would cost on this thing?

Bob R

Other than a black car in a nasty hot climate, i see nothing that scares me except the missing air cleaner. I'd want to know how long that has been missing. If the air cleaner was in place, Id say nothing there scares me. M103 is perhaps the last of the DIY repairable engines

What OK Don and Grant said... +1.

You could do like a mojave car.   Buy rattlecans of white paint.