They must have changed their policy. UPS and fedex are getting rapacious, and since usps package prices are set by fedex, no relief there now. Friday it cost $39 for 2 pages of paper to go next day. Monoprice caters more to retailers, than DIY. Expensive shipping is just a way to enforce a min order without having a min order.

No bargains at amazon, unless you get free shipping.

Parts express just sent this: <http://click1.email.parts-express.com/nqybrwqwqwjnbtcgntcytnjzgdnztyfrqthyzywqyydyqkk_gkcrrtykc.html>$6.95 Flat Rate US Shipping Every Day
FREE SHIPPING Orders $100+

Might want to compare with Amazon. I went to buy some ethernet patch cables from Monoprice yesterday and their minimum shipping cost was $15.95! My $7.00 worth of cables would have totaled over $20.

Dan

On Dec 21, 2015, at 3:12 AM, Curly McLain via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

 My Daug. and Hubby bought a new Surround Sound system for their house.
Could any of the austere group recommend a web site where we can purchase wiring and connecters