Say it ain't so! A used car stealer tampering with the odometer? Who'da thunk it?

Yes I think any 123 wagon out of PA for instance has been tampered with. At
least that was my experience. Must be a crew of dealers up there buying old
wagons and dialing them back.
On Dec 16, 2015 6:06 PM, "Jaime Kopchinski via Mercedes" <