Back in 2002 I drove one of those on the Autobahn... it was a german spec
car and there was an obvious difference in feel in the suspension compare
to US models.  I was really impressed.  I understood why the car existed
for the German market.  It was really a fast car in the land of expensive
gas.

Especially compared to my C180 wagon (6 speed) rental car.

Jaime

On Sun, Dec 27, 2015 at 6:06 PM, Curly McLain via Mercedes <