It is cool.  I especially like the architecture of the building.

Interestingly, looking at the distribution gear, parts of it appear to be more
modern than 1912.  The protective relaying that’s in the switchgear looks more
like 1930s vintage stuff. (Protective relaying is the little glass door covered
boxes on the panels of the distribution gear and provides sensing for things
like overvoltage, overcurrent and reverse current.)

Dan