your going to loose your tow

--R

On 1/1/16 1:34 PM, Dan Penoff via Mercedes wrote:
I found it in Walmart in the paint section where they have all the cement and
silicone stuff.  I just bought a tube of it.

You just reminded me that I need to fix my patent leather shoes for my tux.  I
was wearing them for a party last month and when I got home one felt really
weird.  I looked down and saw that the sole from the heel about halfway to the
tow was completely detached from the shoe….

Dan