The 115 stock cc was on the stalk, and usually didn't work very well as I
recall.  I have never seen controls on the center console, but I agree, it
looks legit.

The asking price is BEYOND insane.  I don't care how nice it looks - this
is still a relatively common diesel sedan that has never been considered
collectible.