A RARE one!

Wilt

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dan Penoff via Mercedes" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Cc: "Dan Penoff" <d...@penoff.com>
Sent: Friday, January 08, 2016 10:39 AM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Starter motor

Just to clarify, I've had my wholesale account with Mercedes Benz of Tampa for nearly 20 years. I've always gone to them over the years when they were competitive.

The really nice thing is that they empower their employees to do whatever is necessary to get the business when possible. For example, I called earlier this week about MB ATF. They told me wholesale was around $14/liter, but they looked on the Internet and saw others were selling it for less, so they gave me the lower price.

How many dealers do that?

Dan

Sent from my iPad