      From: Dan Penoff via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
 To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Cc: Dan Penoff <d...@penoff.com>
 Sent: Monday, January 11, 2016 3:09 PM
 Subject: Re: [MBZ] Using LEDs

Very few, but our property abuts a very dense forest who's tree canopy extends
over our property. As a result, even on a moonlit night it's still very dark
out back.

I'm only concerned with having some light around the screen door that opens
from the lanai into the back yard.

I considered one of the HF lights, but they didn't look very substantial and
had poor reviews.

Dan