yabbutt once the lottery commission and unkie and auntie take their cuts I'll only get $400-500mil. Might not be enough to cover your desired ride.

--R

On 1/11/16 5:25 PM, Mountain Man via Mercedes wrote:
--R wrote:
When I win the Powerball Wed evening I am thinking the following Benzes
(with a recognition that I could buy every one, in every color, every year):
For each of us at okiebenz? - kool!
After all, $1.3B should cover a new set of wheels for each of us.
mao