Well, it ain't Chicago  http://heyjackass.com/

--R

On 1/12/16 4:22 PM, Mitch Haley via Mercedes wrote:

On January 12, 2016 at 11:53 AM Curt Raymond via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

Read the crime stories anywhere, the newspapers are all in the business of
scaring you. The idea being to get you to buy more newspapers to keep up with
all the scary news.

My wife's grandfather once told me "You know there were 70 murders in
Worcester last year?" There are like 200,000 people in Worcester so the murder
rate is very small...
Actually, that's about 10x the national average.
If 330 million people kept up that average, we'd have 100k murders a year
nationwide.