If I quoted the CL prices around here you would laugh, as there is no way
anyone is getting them.  eBay has cars in the $7k-$9k range, but I don’t see
these auctions closing.  Around here they’re going in the $7k range, maybe on a
good day.  I have toyed with the idea of listing it on eBay with no reserve and
cutting and running if it doesn’t make a decent price.

People are afraid of them because of the air suspension and because the earlier
models were such unbelievable nightmares due to their Chrysler genetics.

This car runs great and the only issue it has is the e-brake release cable
being bad.  I haven’t been able to get up the goomph to lay on my back under
the dash for an hour to fix it.  Otherwise, everything else works, and I have
added the factory hands free cell phone/Bluetooth integration and Voice Control.

Dan