On Wednesday, February 8, 2006, at 02:01 PM, Curt Raymond wrote:

From the manual it looks like the fresh air doors under the hood aren't opening, explaining why I have full heat all the time. could be of course that the PB is bad... Gonna have to take a look at the doors to see whats happening.

Look for a disconnected/cracked hose under the air intake screening. I have seen several 201s with a cracked hose on the red/wh line.

What size wrench is it for the bleeders? I presume I should use a tube from the bleeder down to a cannister to catch the old fluid, what size should the tube be?

        Bleeders 9mm hose 5/32", 1/8" may squeeze over though.

  Thanks all
  -Curt

Johnny B.
I Mac Therefore I am