On Sat, 23 Jan 2016 21:17:49 +0000 (UTC) Curt Raymond via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

> Not a flake in central MA...
> -Curt

We are shoveling sunshine here in Albuquerque, NM ...

Craig

Craig

----------------------------------
Present: '82 240D/3.0   Bluebell   278 kmi (Still need to fix leaking
                                            oil pressure gauge and do
                                            something about the failed
                                            hood paint and attend to the
                                            headlight switch)
         '89 Chevrolet G20 Beauville Van (affectionately dubbed the BRV,
                                         the Big Red Van)
Past:    '95 E320       Sebastian  135 kmi   RIP
         '94 E420       Oskar      127 kmi   RIP
         '86 190E/2.3
         '72 220/8
         '64 190Dc      Emma