You need new gears which are easy to install yourself www.odometergears.com

To remove instrument cluster:

#1 get metal coat hanger
#2 cut two straight pieces about 6" long
#3 put a 90 degree bend in each about 1/4 inch up from one end making an "L"
#4 put one "L" on left side of cluster one on right. Push the small part of
"L" inbetween cluster and dash. Twist each one such "L" is pointing towards
center of cluster.
#5 Pull.

Cluster comes out and you can disconnect stuff on back. Then side out from
behind steering wheel.

Not that I found that for all the cars I have played with you can just grab
instrument cluster by hand, no metal hooks or "L" things, and just pull out.

Trampas