I don't think you can go wrong for 100 bucks..........

Dave W

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kevin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, February 09, 2006 3:39 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] $100 1974 240D too good to be true?

On Thu, Feb 09, 2006 at 12:36:40PM -0800, kevin kraly wrote:
I found a 1974 240D for $100 with a new battery. It supposedly needs some
injector work, but maybe only a propper priming or injector line bleed or
perhaps fresh diesel is all that's needed.  I figure it's worth a try.

If that's all it needs, it sounds reasonable. Injectors are fairly cheap.
Be careful of why they think it needs injector work. Could be hard to start
due to a dead slug or something.