Talking to a W126 owner and they were complaining about their cruise not working. It's been years since I dealt with this stuff - who does cruise amps these days? Wasn't Beckmann one of the places?

Dan

My rusty old heap has a good one. On the 1500 mile trip, i gingerly tried the cruise control when my foot tired out the second day, expecting the usual funkyness. No such thing. It worked like a new one!

Don't your BBC guys who did your top computer do the CC relay too?