Car is a 1992 300SE.  Salvage title purchased from a PnP with shot
transmission.  Put transmission into it, CEL is on due to under hood wire
insulation.
Vacuum pump under the rear seat is non functional, so no auto lock.  Sunroof
does open and close, but is balky.  Rear back up sticks are not working.  I am
not aware of any things living in the rear, other than the battery and the
amp/antenna.  Interior is stock.  Seats work, Becker works, AC blows cold, heat
is not a furnace, but good enough.  I think he has 220k on it.  Transmission
went in at 203k.

I am aware that the window glass is overly heavy and can lead to failure of the
window motors or bending of the regulator.  Other interior wiring has been
shown to be in good condition.  A Marshall Booth fuse ectomy was done.  Only
screwy thing is the wiper (I think #17) will function erratically.

clay