Andy Sez:   Your point?  That was 50 yrs. Ago.

2010 was 50 years ago? My math says Sheets Byrd, the grand wizzer of the KKK was a (D) leader 6 years ago. Remember Michael Vick and the dog fights? Byrd gave a speechifying about that. I guess that was 50 years ago huh? Either that or he came back from the dead to speechify.

My point?  Read my last post.   The hypocrisy on the (D) side is obvious.

I realize that you are suggesting that Pillary should name Duke to the position of secretary of hate, but you still claim that the opposition is racist, while the (D) party and its candidates and incumbents are in fact the racists. That is hypocrisy.

On Mar 1, 2016 12:11 AM, "Curly McLain via Mercedes" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>