Could the list mom get me off double secret probation with the code business please?

--R

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject:        Re: [MBZ] Transmission helper ideas, Please!
Date:   Tue, 8 Mar 2016 09:09:37 -0500
From:   Rich Thomas <richthomas79td...@constructivity.net>
To:     mercedes@okiebenz.com

The easiest is to get under and look at the linkage bushings, it will be
clear if none are there or they are broken.   When the bushings on one
of my SDs went the shift lever was pretty loose (lose), a symptom you
don't seem to have but easy to check underneath anyway.  Then look as
Gerry suggests at the various mounts to make sure nothing is collapsed
or missing or broken.  I know nothing about the adjustment.

The linkage bushings are a bit fiddly to replace but they are cheap, and
probably should be checked/replaced anyway if you are messing with the
transmission.

--R