Andrew wrote:
> They disparaged Nissens as "made in China".

Being political?...
Me too.  Being political began 28 years ago when the store made famous
by their Made In USA pitch drew me in but began to remove the slogan,
so I began to see labels.
Today? - same - I see labels.  Politics? - the elephant in the room
(income disparity, jobs, wages being the words in politics today...)
is me.  Me, being the elephant in the largest economy on the planet,
can still choose to purchase Made In USA instead of China.  Politics?
- I favour supporting jobs in Martinsville, VA formerly sweatshirt
capital of the world - as a fine political statement, period.  I don't
need no steenkin' government liars promises.
mao