Funny as heck, #1 boy would make all manner of odious remarks at me when I
would brew up a pitcher of sweet tea.  Dad used to love is, being from Texas,
but mom was a little less willing to allow that indulgence.

We had promised to take #1 boy to DC and visit the Atlantic states when he was
10.  He would not touch the stuff until we stayed a week in Charleston.  By the
time we hit the Tragic Kingdom, he was asking for jugs of store bought.  That
devolved to those giant cans of tea.  From then on he demanded that I make him
pitchers of the stuff.  He would suck down a whole half gallon daily.

clay