On 17/03/2016 2:12 PM, WILTON via Mercedes wrote:
Even I could like coupla those.

In '54, the car I really wanted was a '54 MG (was it A?).

Settled for '31 Model A Ford 5-window coupe ($150). Even that took me to the mighty fine-lookin' strawberry blonde's (SWMBO for 59 years) home so much I could not concentrate on Aero. Engineering studies. My honor-student record went down fast. 'Thought it couldn't happen to me.

Wilton

But it was all worth it, right?
I dropped out of French class back in highschool so I could have lunch with a red head and gave up my motorbike in favour of a car because her mother wouldn't let her ride on the bike.
(SWMBO for 42 years now)

RB