From:"Fred Moir via Mercedes" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Date:Sun, Mar 20, 2016 at 2:39 PM
Subject:Re: [MBZ] Gazoleen.

Jon, et al.
My new (Sears) snow blower came with a can of red sta-bil. Green marine sounds
like a good idea.
The garden shop has a sign that says something like "if you use gasahol, no
warranty"
The unstated part is that you have to buy their very expensive pure gas! What a
racket!
Time to find some nearby place to buy plain old petrol.
Fred.

Fred Moir.
Lynn MA.
Diesel preferred.