Wish I was closer, I'd take a crack at it under your tutelage...

Curt

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

From:"WILTON via Mercedes" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Date:Mon, Apr 4, 2016 at 6:30 PM
Subject:Re: [MBZ] OT dishwashers

Yep, they do have welding, construction, dental assistant, mechanics,
nursing and many other programs at the Com. College about 2 miles from here.
'Still have all of my original teeth, 'cept wisdom 4, and in excellent
condition with appropriate fillings and crowns - just need an able-bodied
somebody with some common sense willing to listen, learn and get some
practical experience repairing dry wall and plaster.  Again, I don't need a
plasterer; 'don't even need a dry-waller.  I've repaired a lot of plaster
walls and ceilings, but I'm NOT a plasterer; I've installed and repaired a
significant amount of drywall, too, but I'm NOT a dry-waller.

Wilton