It's the Beldar brand

--R

On 4/9/16 6:06 PM, Andrew Strasfogel via Mercedes wrote:
I thought champagne yeast was only available in France.

On Sat, Apr 9, 2016 at 2:10 PM, clay via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
wrote:

ATTA BOY

I just bottled up a mead.  It had been fermenting for two months and was
still active, but the flavor was just right.  WIth the champagne yeast it
will carbonate into a very fine sparkling wine.

clay