      From: OK Don via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
 To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Cc: OK Don <okd...@gmail.com>
 Sent: Tuesday, April 12, 2016 11:04 PM
 Subject: Re: [MBZ] Relocation talk again

First, "still within easy driving distance" is not going to happen in the
DFW area. Second, no Okie would willingly move to texas. Third, that 4-5
hour drive to/from the ranchito will get old fast. You'll need to budget
for that PPL and an airplane - cuts the travel time down to 2½ hours. Just
move close to (if not on) an airport/airpark. Of course, then you'd trade
the MB habit for an aircraft one (more expensive).

--
OK Don

for themselves."

2013 F150, 18 mpg